A year in India

Not actually a year but 11 months. An account of my stay in India. Many of my friends and colleagues suggested that I keep them up to date - now I can see how many of them are really interested!!!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Trying really hard to like India

A colleague of mine (the transcontinetial gossip girl) recently sent me a fab article about India. It's title: trying really hard to like India.

initially I thought it was somebody's blog and got a bit depressed as it was much better written than mine and flowed logicially. Then I realized it was actually a professional writer so felt a lot better.

It's a long article but as I say well-written and probably more balanced then helenindia!!!

Hope you enjoy


Article URL: http://www.slate.com/id/2143259/
Copyright 2006 Washingtonpost.Newsweek Interactive Co. LLC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home