A year in India

Not actually a year but 11 months. An account of my stay in India. Many of my friends and colleagues suggested that I keep them up to date - now I can see how many of them are really interested!!!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Off again

Well, It's been almost 2 weeks so of course I'm off again. I'm going to England to the wedding of my former boss. Looking forward to it but I certainly didn't plan a relaxing weekend.

Friday
Arrive 7.05 jetlagged on econmony flight from Delhi
get taxi to friend's house
sleep (I hope)
meet friend for lunch
wander around London (shops, temperatures below 30C - can't wait)
go to exhibit in the tate
stay at friend's house

Saturday
get train to Exeter
persuade taxi to take me to a hotel in the middle of nowhere
check into hotel
iron clothes
shower
go to wedding
wedding fun, fun, fun :-)

Sunday
train back up to London
meet friend
meet brother-in-law's siser to go to pictures
head back to friend's house

Monday
wander around London with friend
have lunch
leave for heathrow
17.10 fly back to Delhi

Tuesday
arrive in Delhi 6.15 local time
go home
shower
go into work and face the mountain of work which will doubtless have grown in my absense.

But I'm Catholic, not Hindu so believe I only have one life of which to make the most!!

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Heuer said...

Hey, try to get tickets to Mary Poppins... Great show and loads of fun. Sara and I saw it in February (as a b-day gift to me) and loved it!

JH

13 July, 2006 13:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home