A year in India

Not actually a year but 11 months. An account of my stay in India. Many of my friends and colleagues suggested that I keep them up to date - now I can see how many of them are really interested!!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

oh and another bad thing



For many weeks I've been happily walking around my marble floors barefoot (the maid cleans the floors every day so they are probably cleaner than the insides of my shoes). Occasionally I would slip a little but nothing serious, until Wednesday. I fell dramatically on some water and managed to cut my wrist in a most peculiar manner so it looks like a very half-hearted suicide attempt. and it hurts. In order to elicit sympathy, I attach a picture (I know this is not the type of India picture you want to see, so I'm also including one of some elephants to counterbalance it and stop some of the complaints)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you ok? You need to post so your readers can stop worrying!

21 June, 2006 08:24  
Blogger Helenholiday said...

Thank you anonymous - please stop worrying even though it's nice you were worrying :-)

21 June, 2006 16:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home