A year in India

Not actually a year but 11 months. An account of my stay in India. Many of my friends and colleagues suggested that I keep them up to date - now I can see how many of them are really interested!!!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Off to Agra

Dear readers,

Another short post but you may be pleased to know that I am working on a post which could rival war and peace regarding my dental adventure in India, which involves a cast of multiple dentists and involved at least 6 hours of international telephone calls. I'm sure you're riveted (to be fair most of my readers were telephoned for advice during the saga so may be intereseted)

Still no internet at home. Suggestions of Monday but my confidence is not high.

This weekend I'm off to Agra, home of the Taj Mahal. Apparently it's is even already too hot for Agra but my colleague tells me later on the marble is too hot to walk on even with socks on (visitors must remove shoes before entering the Taj Mahal)

2 Comments:

Blogger BroLo said...

Say hello to Mr. Mahal for me.

29 April, 2006 09:45  
Blogger Jack said...

So? Where are the required pics then?

05 May, 2006 06:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home