A year in India

Not actually a year but 11 months. An account of my stay in India. Many of my friends and colleagues suggested that I keep them up to date - now I can see how many of them are really interested!!!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Quick entry - the final days!!

On Saturday I called my recently engaged friend L who mentioned that I hadn’t updated my blog. So well things are busy (I know it’s my usual excuse but it’s true). It’s gone midnight and the movers are coming at 9.30 tomorrow morning. So I am busy getting ready (oh my god how do I accumulate so much stuff). I do plan to post a few more entries (various ones in the works – mainly only in my head)

As I haven’t been emailing people I’m going to post my travel plans too

Tuesday to Thursday (Feb. 20th- 22nd): Munich
Friday to Monday (Feb 23rd – 26th): Brussels
Monday to Friday (Feb. 26th to March 2nd ): Cork
Friday March 2nd Chicago.

Yes it’s going to be a busy few weeks and I’m supposed to do some work too!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its come to an end - you might be curious to know that you've made a list of noteable irish female bloggers:
http://atp.datagate.net.uk/blog/?p=854

Moving into new house over weekend but might swing by cork sat for lunch, furniture shopping.
Brendan

22 February, 2007 06:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I just found your blog and read through it all...it's amazing you came through it alive!! But it does make for an interesting and amusing read.. guess you will be closing this blog though so...ta..da

23 February, 2007 10:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't finish it. Or start another one. Go on, you know you want to.

12 March, 2007 12:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home